The S-311 Indexer is an electronic, fully programmable X-Y eyelet buttonhole machine specially designed for sewing of multiple buttonholes on jacket sleeves and jeans fly fronts at specific distances between each buttonhole. All sewing parameters including the buttonhole shape, length, number of buttonholes, and distance between buttonholes are easily set by the operator on the touch screen display. General machine features are based on the regular eyelet buttonhole machine S-311.
The Indexer unit is a special device ensuring automatic sewing of buttonholes with the possibility to set the number of buttonholes and the specific distances between them.
- X-Y Electronic Control Motors – three stepper motors and an induction motor; increasing the machine flexibility and provides a quiter operating environment.
- Touch Screen
- LED Sewing Lights
- Electronic Stitch Bite Adjustments – two basic sewing widths; 2,1mm and 2,7 mm; within the range of ± 0,3 mm.
- Submerged Sewing Head reduces the noise level significantly
- Pneumatic System
- Sewing Speed up to 2,000 spm
- Waste Material Removal and Suction System
- Improved Lubrication System
- Sewing Patterns – buttonhole types with eye or no eye (open end, basic adjustable flybar, crossbar, round end)