The automatic templates stitching system enables large and small garment components to be assembled quickly and accurately by unskilled operators, without the high cost and inflexibility normally associated with automatic system. Component size or shape can be changed in the few seconds required to exchange the stitching jigs.
The autojig machine is equipped with advanced microprocessor that controls all of the sewing functions including dense stitching at the beginning and end of the seam, automatic thread trimming, start and stopping of the cloth trimming, up to 6 different operation models at the corners, turn mechanism to rotate the template about the stationary needle at the corner, automatic template ejection etc.
- Standard or customized templates/ jigs can be used with any of the autojig machines.
- The autojig machine 84-72 assembles complex components up to 60 or 140 cm in length depending on the machine model.
- The application of the autojig machine 84-72 includes actually-pointed shapes such as two-pieces shirt collars.
- low cost automatic profile stitcher for garment and other subassemblies
- changes of component shape can be made in less than 10 seconds by change of jig, no machine adjustments are required
- low training period, normally 2-3 hours means that unskilled labour can be used for even the most complex shapes
- automatic insertion of fullness where required
- will sew all types and weights of fabric
- special models for folding and attaching of patch pockets