Eyelet buttonhole machines can sew all types of buttonholes with or without the gimp thread including round eyelets. Customers can choose different eye shapes, thread trimming and buttonhole size and cutting. New generation of an electronic eyelet buttonhole machine combines excellent traditional buttonhole quality with new revolutionary design, four patented mechanisms, large full color display and currently the highest sewing speed in the market.
The ES-505 Indexer is an electronic, fully programmable X-Y eyelet buttonhole machine specially designed for sewing of multiple buttonholes on jacket sleeves and jeans fly fronts at specific distances between each buttonhole. All sewing parameters including the buttonhole shape, length, number of buttonholes, and distance between buttonholes are easily set by the operator on the touch screen display. The easiness of the clamp-plates exchange is preserved even with Indexer unit installed on the machine, thus supporting the operator in fast thread color exchange, especially suitable for made-to-measure production. Together with the extended space under the Indexer clamp-feet allow very effective and productive machine usage.
- Currently the fastest machine available, running at 2,700 spm
- New modular design of the sewing head with integrated sewing motor
- New patented balancing and sewing drive mechanism – increase the machine performance, lifetime and decrease the machine vibration
- Incorporated Round LED Lights – eliminates darker spots in the sewing area and provides optimum light conditions while working on the machine.
- no need of mechanical adjustments when changing the stitch bite
- new vertical cutting system instead of standard lever cutting
- independent thread tension of all threads
- High Resolution Full-Color Touch Screen Display
- Pneumatic System Controls
- cycle sewing – 21 different buttonhole combinations sewn in 47 different programs
- new longer clamp feet